- Web Sites for Professor Kaulfuss
- HEALTH CARE: Human Right or Expensive Entitlement?
- The Price of Oil and Beyond
- Still Waiting for the Growth that May Never Come
- The Not So Promised Land of Fracking
- The Future of Economics and Society as We Know It
- The Internet as a Monkey Trap
- ANTHROPOCENE: A New Era of Human Civilization on Earth
- Google vs. Facebook: Is this the right question?
- “A Game-Changer” for the U.S. Auto Industry
- Economics & Finance
- Energy & Environment
- Politics & Society
- Technology & Innovation
“If kindness and comfort are, as I suspect, the results of an energy surplus, then, as the supply contracts, we could be expected to start fighting once again like cats in a sack.” —George Monbiot
For instance, the type of fire extinguisher installed in your data center may not be appropriate for a manufacturing plant floor.
The power that comes from that, internally, is tremendous. The advantage of this approach is
the lack of delay in getting the water to where it’s needed.